Do you remember when you were young, when technology courted convenience and great strides were being made to produce smaller cameras? Well, except for that rather cumbersome flash apparatus! “Say Cheese” and smile for the camera as you enjoy this flashback from yesteryear – the Kodak Hawkeye Pocket Instamatic Camera.
Prints available. This photograph features water rushing among rocks in the Middle Prong Little River, located in the Tremont section of the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee.
Finally, I signed up for an annual pro membership at kelbyone.com, an online photography training program, which also covers Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom. I’ve already watched my first half-hour course this morning, and look forward to further developing my skillset.
Another year has come and gone. This time around, I’ve enjoyed 365 days in the state of Tennessee – quite a change from Michigan…
Notes From 2019
- Favorite Hike | Mount LeConte
- Favorite Waterfall | Cummins Falls
- Favorite Road Trip | Falls Branch Falls & Conasauga Falls
- Most Interesting Geology | Pogue Creek Canyon State Natural Area
- Most Potentially Dangerous Moment | Close Encounter With Bears
- New Friends | Lara & Piper
- Best Purchase | Nikon D7500 Camera
- Favorite WordPress Theme | Eris
- Favorite WordPress Theme Author | ElmaStudio
Outlook For The Coming Year
- Learn Affinity Publisher & Affinity Designer
- Improve Photography Skills
- Hike Virgin Falls in Tennessee
- Visit Waterfalls in North Carolina
- Upgrade Computer, New Lenses, Etc..
Best Wishes For 2020!!!
Enjoy this texural photograph featuring a vintage analog camera with lens and plants in the background. Add a frame to it, or select one of several available print types in my gallery at Fine Art America…
Enjoy this surreal three dimensional digital artwork depicting an interchange of light with a camera lens. I made this design using Bryce creative software. Guests are encouraged to visit my gallery at Redbubble to review a variety of product offerings, such as the following examples:
This still life digital artwork of an old camera is based on a photograph which I modified extensively using my favorite design software, Adobe Photoshop. Check out my gallery at Fine Art America for more…